|Get your staff out of the office and create some fun?|
- How to create fun in your work place?
- How to recruit younger members/golfers?
- How to create appreciation for your staff?
Here their ideas:
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO RECRUIT YOUNGER GOLFERS/MEMBERS?
- Family movie night
- Kids camps
- Music series
- Hot air balloon glow events
- Kids programming
- Family dinners/events
- Tiki bar
- Kids camp outs
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO CREATE FUN?
- Lunch/BBQ/cookout while on the clock
- Employee golf outings
- Employee bring a guest to play golf
- Play golf at the club when allows
- Gift card raffle
- Sporting events away from work site
- Meetings with team that have early & paid endings
- Staff field trips
- Fun Fridays: HR brings candy, cookies, etc.
- Morning cheer: different every day. Example: “Go Ladies Day!”
- Employee-member scramble
- Employee of the month- employee receives Fridays off for a month (paid)
- Employee photos streamed to TVs in breakroom
- Buy scratch-off lotto tickets and give to staff
- Employee golf clinic once a month
- Thirsty Thursdays – beverages after work
- Take staff out for breakfast
- Thanksgiving pitch-in at shop (the day before Thanksgiving)
- Breakfast buffet for staff after member events
- Holiday parties - members provide services to staff at club
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO CREATE APPRECIATION?
- Employee of the month
- Gift cards
- Soda machine’s profits (and recycle can profits) back to staff (gifts/food/time off, etc.)
- Play days on the clock (golf, soccer, basketball)
- Variety food/drink machines
- Free coffee/water/Gatorade
- Employee/family days (staff appreciation)
As always, review these ideas and consider which might be tailored to meet the needs of your organization!