|Photos courtesy of USA Today|
- What is new and improved at our associations?
- What new member benefit did your association add this year?
- How did you modify and improve your annual conference this year?
- What new tools/ideas have you added to your association’s content management efforts?
- How did you improve your association’s website this year?
They participate as Apple unveils a new iPad only 13 months after introducing the iPad2. They enjoy the new products in the supermarket. Many (about 10+ million and counting) are engaging with Pinterest.
The world where our members live and work is filled with new and improved products and services for their personal and professional lives.
Well, if their trade association and/or professional societies haven’t changed in the last 5 or 10 years, they begin to wonder and, in some cases, wander off to a different organization or source of knowledge, content and networking.
I always “rebelled” when a board member would say “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
Well as someone once responded “If it ain’t broke, break it and fix (improve) it.”
Please take a couple of minutes and tell us (in the comments box) what new and improved offering your association has introduced this year.